pirmdiena, 2010. gada 14. jūnijs

How Fuck Got Wrongfully Abused

Word Fuck. Why is it such a bad word? Why do we use it to hurt each other, I mean fucking is one the most enjoyable things in life, why the hell are we using it to insult each other, I mean judging by this logic saying - sleep, massage... should also be offensive. But no, it's only fuck that has got this honor. Why? I mean are we really so scared of sex, that we must make it evil? Sure the church is, but well fuck the church, I hope they enjoy it even though they are not allowed.
On the same topic, Cocksucker, what's so bad about it, if you say it to a dude, sure you are implying he is gay, but so what? We all have equal rights, and if use term cocksucker derogatory you my friend are a homophobe and should be hanged by your balls. If you say it to a lady, well excuse me ladies, but that just implies a very very nice lady

What I am trying to say is that when we insult each other do we really have to drag sex in it. I mean I can call someone a - Lying, piece of shit. And I don't have to involve sex. but when you go all - You fucking cocksucker... Well that's just wrong...


This piece has been inspired by the great stand up comic - George Carlin.





PS. Yes now I know that Fuck has negative connotations due to the fact that in early 14th -15th century it was used to describe rape....

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru