pirmdiena, 2010. gada 15. marts

My sociopath

Empty swing set - metaphor of your youth
Days of joy - inflicting suffering on others

You were always special
Had no doubt about it
When they saw you doing
Things you so enjoyed
They could only shake
Their heads in disbelief

Smiling you would announce
How you tore wings off
Little birds and bugs
How you gouged the eyes
Of that cute kitten over there

They should have locked you up
Yet you ran free as a wind at night
Wreaking havoc onto others
All the while smiling
As only child can

Damned were the parents having you
Such a sociopath with tendencies
You blended in at school
No one blamed you when Jimmy
Got hit by a truck

No one raised an eyebrow when
Mrs. Riley disappeared one day
Funny how things turned out
School was a blissful road for you
Then you got older, things got serious
Girls loved you - so cool and mature

But you never felt it back
Just a cold stare and acting
You got in her panties
You hung her with them in garage
Oh you were nasty little f---
You watched her suffer endlessly
Till you slit her throat

Days go by, you still walk
Among the normals - one of us
Are you really hiding in plain sight
Why are we so blind not to see?
How the dots connect with you

But you don't care, no you can't
You just go on, buying groceries and snacks
Lucky you, got a job, hot wife and kids
But beneath your mask you are a monster
You know, but they just suspect

One day the meat will be too cold
And the knife will end your wife
Your precious little kids
I will be sad to see them go
End is near my friend
You have to feel it

I am calling the police
No one believes me
"Who? He? No way in hell!"
They think I am a nutcase
But I know, I watch
I see your dirty little deeds

We all got skeletons in our closets
But boy, do you have a graveyard
And slowly your past will catch up

What is that? A finger bone in your mail
How did it get there? Don't blame me
I don't know, but expect a skull very soon
There's no way escaping it
I know you better than you think
My flesh and blood - my brother

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru